2021: ETHA Resolutions and Goals
What are Resolutions and Goals?
One possible definition of resolution is a promise to do or not do something. Similarly, a goal can be defined as an idea or desired result that a person commits to achieve. Coincidentally, a New Year‘s resolution is a promise or attainment one makes for the upcoming new year. Regardless of what your resolution may be, typically, the goal is to build on and improve in the coming year.
The tradition of New Year‘s resolutions dates all the way back to 153 B.C. and relates to Janus (January) a mythical, two-faced Roman god. Janus’ two faces allowed him to look back on the past and forward toward the future. On December 31, the Romans imagined Janus looking backward into the old year and forward into the new year. As such, this became a symbolic time for Romans to make resolutions for the new year and forgive enemies for troubles in the past. Therefore, the New Year’s resolution was born.
Tips for Keeping Resolutions and Goals
The start of the year is the perfect time to start anew, which is probably why so many people make New Year’s resolutions. The new year often feels like a fresh start and a great opportunity to work harder, change and make improvements that will help you grow as a person or expand as a company. Of course, resolutions are much easier to make than to keep. Therefore, you must be diligent in both the resolutions and goals you make and the effort and resolve it takes to stick with them.
Since the new year feels like a new beginning, many people set ambitious resolutions and goals during these times. Although this practice can sometimes lead people to bite off more than they can chew, it also presents an opportunity to challenge yourself beyond your limits. Above all else, in order to actually make sure you stick to and keep your goals, you must work smarter not harder. Try utilizing some of the following tips and be a success story in the new year:
- Choose specific Goals: Focus on something concrete that you can realistically perceive and choose a very specific, achievable goal.
- Limit your Resolutions: Taking on too much all at once can be daunting. Focus on one specific goal to make keeping a resolution much more achievable.
- Make a Plan: When you know what you want to accomplish, you’ll be better prepared to stick to your resolution and overcome distractions.
- Get Support: When you have a solid buddy/accountability system, you stay on task, motivated and accountable.
- Renew your Motivation: When faced with dwindling drive, remind yourself exactly why you’re doing what you’re doing. Think about what you gain by achieving your goals. Finding sources of inspiration can keep you going when times get tough. Keep in mind that good habits can take over two months to form so stick with it.
- Learn and Adapt: When you understand the challenges, you will be better prepared to deal with them in the future.
ETHA Resolutions and Goals
Our tireless pursuit for superior quality is one of the crucial characteristics that sets ETHA apart. At ETHA we take great pride in our work and our success. From inception, we have placed meticulous attention in all things; from the ETHA logo itself, to the diligent lab testing, and to the superior quality of all ETHA products. Therefore, it would make perfect sense that we will endlessly strive to surpass and better ourselves with each new year. As such, with the new year around the corner, the following are some ETHA resolutions and goals for 2021:
- Release Extra Strength Products: Extracts are one of the most concentrated forms of our beloved kratom superfood. Concentrated alkaloids are distilled from either kratom leaves or kratom powder. Our goal is to finalize testing and add these to our product offering by early 2021. This will further our pursuit for consistency and give people the option for extra strength kratom.
- Create Kratom Tea Bags: Kratom has been enjoyed as a tea for hundreds of years. While we love tea, kratom has a bitter taste that can be challenging for some people. Our goal is to make kratom tea products that are convenient to use and appealing to your taste buds.
- Continue Expansion into Grocery Stores and Health Practices: ETHA kratom is one of the only brands in grocery and health facilities. You can find ETHA products in grocery stores like Sunflower Shoppe and Ann’s Health Food Center and Markets. Our kratom products are helping patients in places like Journey to Wellness. In 2020, we signed on two new health food stores Goodwin’s Organic and Sunshine Health Foods. We plan to continue our expansion into the health market/grocery space and health practices in the new year.
- “Harvest-to-Home” App: We continue our efforts to advance the kratom industry as a whole. One such way is through tracking and traceability technology. This is the ability to track the movement of any particular kratom harvest from source and throughout its entire life cycle. The technology also allows secure association of lab test results to harvests. By knowing where your kratom came from, what production steps it has gone through, and its lab test results, you will have trust in your kratom products. Our goal is to make significant progress in 2021 on ETHA’s “Harvest-to-Home” application.
ETHA family, what are some of your New Year’s Resolutions and Goals? We would love to hear from you in the comments below or on any of our social platforms.
Happy New Year from our family to yours. Let’s all LIVE FULLY in 2021!