Credit Card – Visa and MasterCardStandard credit card processing and merchant services are difficult to secure when you are manufacturing kratom products. There’s no PayPal, Authorize.Net, or even Venmo for kratom manufacturers. Even high-risk merchant service providers are hesitant to work with kratom companies. Fortunately, through hard work and perseverance, we are able to offer legitimate credit card processing! To be able to offer credit card processing, there are some additional security measures and restrictions from our merchant processor:
- No American Express or Discovery
- No gift cards or pre-paid cards
- In addition to restrictions from shipping to places where kratom is currently banned, our merchant restricts credit card processing to the following areas: Tennessee, Denver Colorado, Michigan, Mississippi Union County, Israel, and South Korea.
- Shipping addresses have to match Billing Addresses listed on the credit card account
eCheckeCheck allows you to pay online using a checking account. ETHA uses Green Money, the oldest, accredited eCheck provider.
- All orders paid with eCheck are automatically placed “on hold” until the bank releases the funds. Payments usually clear within 24 hours. Once cleared, ETHA clears the order for processing.
- Make sure there are sufficient funds in the checking account you use to place your order or the order will be denied and you will be placed on the ‘possible fraud alert’ list.